Sunday, January 9, 2011

Celebrating Baby G

This afternoon the ladies got together for a light Sprinkle to celebrate Baby G. It was so good to see everyone...we missed you Rose and Kim!
I have included some pics, but if you want to see some REAL pics with a REAL camera... visit Heidi's post on the Sprinkle! (I covet her camera...it is my New Year's resolution to figure out a way to purchase one of these this year!)
Here is the Mom-to-Be!
Woo hoo!
Tegan hosted the get-together and with the help of Linds and Mel put together most of the food.
Yummy!






Heidi ordered the cupcakes...I could've had 3. Or 4. Or 5...you get the idea!





Tegan asked me to bring baked brie...this was my contribution...I do
have to say that I will be making this again. Definitely. I'll share the recipe soon.
A few of the ladies...
I am so blessed to be a part of such an amazing group of women...
some of the kindest, most giving women you will ever meet in your life.
Ladies, thank you for your friendship...and Baby G...we can't wait to meet you!




4 comments:

  1. Our brains think exactly the same...

    LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum to all that food! And I agree-- best girls in the world :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baby G is one lucky dude! And Momma J is one lucky lady. The brie was amazing (I ate the leftovers while taking a bath later that night!).

    ReplyDelete