Monday, June 13, 2011

Monday Night

Yup! That's right. It's Monday night! You know what that means?!?!

The Bachelorette is on! Yes. This is a guilty pleasure of mine. I have company in this guilty pleasure though. Andrea, Lisa, and I try to get together whenever possible to share in the magical time between 8 and 10 pm every Monday night. To escape being moms and wives. And just be girls. I love it!

And even though we aren't particularly enamored with Ashley this season, it is the first season that we have created this:


I guess it's a girl's version of the NFL Top Picks.

The hearts next to Ryan P. and J.P. mean that they are our favorites...!

As of Week 2, William had a heart by his name also. But that got removed last week. We are not so impressed by his "charm" lately. Ben C. got moved from a "Maybe" to a definite "No." And Bentley, oh Bentley, he went home last week, but from what we have read, we haven't seen the last of him yet. Hmmm...Girls can be some dumb! That boy is bad news!

Unfortunately...and fortunately...we have our official Girls' Night tonight so we will not be watching, but make no mistake, the DVR's will be recording. And hopefully tomorrow night we will be sitting around with our Predictions and enjoying some Bachelorette time!

Are you watching this season? What do you think? If not, what's your guilty pleasure?

3 comments:

  1. I've put in my time with The Bachelor/Bachelorette. Brings me back to the Alderson Ave days! No TV in our house though, so it's Dexter and Lost via Netflix currently. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with T - I think the last time I watched was in the Alderson house! I read the People interview with Ashley though and feel so bad for her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My current guilty pleasure is The Next Food Network Star. I convince myself it's educational.

    ReplyDelete